Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Playstation 4 Review

The 8th Generation is in full swing with the release of the Playstation 4, let me say I went to the Midnight release at Gamestop waited in line for about 30 minutes got home hooked it up and it was on and popping. With an 8-core AMD x86-64 CPU, 8 GB GDDR5 Ram, 500 GB Hard Drive this console really impressed me. I like the user interface or OS, Sony has made this very easy to use but if you owned a Playstation 3 the interface will seem almost the same IMHO. The Dualshock 4 may be the best controller I put my hands on it is very comfortable, it also has a touch pad which also seems to work as button. Day one of hooking this console up I have 1 complaint and it's minor, after doing the system update internet connections was on and off which is something I feel should have been ready to go. The Systems launch lineup wasn't that hot (but what console is), overall for $399.99 you can't go wrong with this buy they have step up the game in the console wars! Playstation Plus memberships role over from the PS3 and Vita, the game Drive Club was announced at E3 to be free to members but has been pushed back till 2014. I used the Playstation Vita functions on the PS4 with the remote play feature and it worked great, to those who bought a PS4 hope you are enjoying it as much as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment