Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition -{Wii U}-

I finally decided to purchase this game let me say first I never played this on the XBOX 360 or PS3 so I am not tainted nor do I know which 1 looks better and all of that, and NO I would not have bought this if I already bought it for another console. I will say this it is as good as everyone I know who has played it and game reviews I have read, Arkham Asylum was a pretty good game and this follow is better. I love the intergration of the Wii U Game Pad for this game and the enhanced features of the Bat Suit. A lot of reviews dogged the Wii U version but I enjoyed it. I do understand there may be frame rate issues but it didn't look that bad to me so if you like Batman pick this up if you have a Wii U.

No comments:

Post a Comment