Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Call Of Duty: Ghosts -{PS3}-


Originally I was getting this for the PS4 but changed my mind because most of the people I know is playing it on PS3 so that's where I'm at so where shall I begin? How about it's typical Call Of Duty not saying it's not good but typical, graphics are ok again it's Call Of Duty, I guess for me the make or break of this game is the storyline which is excellent in campaign mode. I'm not a spoiler guy so ill just say this it is very exciting to me love the action bullets flying knives thrown etc... Multiplayer with any COD game you have to get use to the maps until you do for me anyway it's a super shooting fest lol. Overall the Multiplayer is always great I can't complain. I will recommend this game I think it's a great shooter. PCmag.com reported topped $1 billion in retail sales on day one, Activision announced Wednesday. That number represents sales to stores, not to actual customers. Here the link to that article: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2426827,00.asp?kc=PCRSS03069TX1K0001121

No comments:

Post a Comment