Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Wii U -{My First Thoughts}

The Wii U is a great piece of tech next generation gaming console, whether it's more powerful or less powerful than the Xbox 360 or the Playstation 3 it is still next generation. The Wii U Gamepad can change the way you game I think but right Now with its release being 2 weeks long I think the only games that really take advantage of this is ZombiU and Super Mario Bros. U in my opinion. We may have to wait for more actual game releases to come out to determine this because there launch lineup or launch window or whatever isn't that great, then again I don't think any new gaming console has had a great launch lineup. The touch screen to me on the Gamepad is very responsive, I like the Miiverse and how you can comment on games and apps in it. Nintendo TVii should be available this month but this is something I think should have been ready day 1. I can't complain though I like it I just want more hardcore and new ways I can use the Gamepad to actually game. Games like Mass Effect 3, Batman Arkham City don't interest me it just proves to me that you can run a hardcore game on the system and from what I've heard and read they don't run that great. Developers need to build games from the ground up for the Wii U instead of ports. I think the Wii U can be great for the hardcore Nintendo just needs to do it and do it well. -{My Thoughts}-

No comments:

Post a Comment