Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Call Of Duty: Black Ops II and Blacks Ops Declassified

First of all I think Black Ops II is amazing the campaign is great, the look, feel, and controls are great. All of the high tech future weapons that see and shoot through walls at enemies gives the player I think a great advantage. Overall the Campaign gets a 4.5 out of 5. Now Multiplayer is always great in a Call Of Duty game Team Matches and Free For All is smooth as can be. Now the Zombies this is my favorite I like the Bus Depot personally kicking zombie ass is always exciting. If you have not tried it out get it, it's worth it.
Black Ops Declassified on the PS Vita is good developed by the studio that did Resistance Burning Skies so far I've played the campaign missions it's pretty solid worth a look into. With playable character Alex Mason, the graphics are decent, story line and plots are good. Check it out for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment