Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Walking Dead ~{TellTale Games}~ 2012's Game of The Year?



Are you serious? This is the game that got all the hype 2012's Game Of The Year? I have to be honest I am a big fan of the show this game by TellTale Games is not GOTY material IMHO. I like The Walking Dead Survival Instincts better, I mean again the graphics are not great but graphics don't make a great game in which is what I've heard about this game. To me the story is boring I was told by several people who played it that it's so emotionally charged you will damn near cry and the gameplay is great, how far from the truth. I guess also it has it's fans and people that like it but it's just not my cup of tea, I don't like the controls, the interactions at times are to long, engaging in battle is not great. The game is not good to me at all I hear they are working on another 1 if that is true hopefully I won't have the same feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment