Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Sleeping Dogs Review




I've had a chance to finally play this game it sat laying around my house as I played and done other things. WTF was I thinking when I bought it day 1 I should have started playing day 1 and I have missed out on a great game for months. First of all this Square Enix's version of a Grand Theft Auto or a Saints Row IMHO, but Sleeping Dogs is a lot more fun. 1 you play as a undercover cop in Hong Kong trying to infiltrate some triad you get in through your childhood BFF what separates this game is the mission types you can play. You have Triad leveling, Cop leveling, and Face leveling,  triad of course is the crime part you can play, you can throw your cop buddies busts as you move along, Face leveling consists of you doing favors for people around town gauge on your popularity. All and all I know I'm late but this is a great game if you are like me play it now you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment