Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Review ~{PS4}~


Finally The Elder Scrolls Online - Tamriel Unlimited has made it to XBOX-ONE and PS4 after being released on PC last year. The PC release was plaqued with problems that I was hoping wouldn't happen on the PS4. So thank you Bethesda for pushing the console release back till you felt it was ready. I can tell you now all I experienced was a few second queue before I logged in so far other than that it has been smooth. Being a fan of The Elder Scrolls series this game is another great building block to the franchise. Now available to play free online it does not glitch, load slow, or has not stopped in the middle of gameplay yet like Skyrim did. The gameplay is great, storyline on point, and graphics look great, I am totally satisfied with this release so far I know there is more action to come in this RPG. I recommend this for all MMO/RPG lovers.




No comments:

Post a Comment