Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts -{Wii U}-

Now I have not played the first Walking Dead game the 2012 Game Of The Year which I plan on doing, but I am such a big fan of the show I had to get this game and on the Wii U. Killing Zombies is always great for me and nothing has changed in this game Zombie kills are awesome. This is a prequel to the show that comes on A&E and you play Darryl crossbow wielding zombie killing machine. The storyline I think is enough to keep the player interested but for a lot of people it just wasn't enough, for me it held my attention just cause I love the show. The graphics are just ok and I've seen it on all platforms nothing to Bragg about but if u love The Walking Dead and a gamer and want to be a completist play it. The Wii U Gamepad is used much like in Zombi U switching items and weapons in and out. I would not recommend this game for the hardcore just fans of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment